Monday, July 27, 2009

It's been a while!

Wow! I see now that it's been close to a year since I last wrote on my Blog. Too much has happened for me to try to talk about it, but I would like to share some stuff.
Already I begin student teaching in a few weeks. It will be my first student teaching semester. My second and final one will begin in January of 2010. I do have to take 2 methods classes this fall as well. I can't believe that I am this close to graduating. I am looking forward to life beyond college, but at the same time, I am intimidated by it all. I am concerned that there will not be any job openings by the time I graduate. With this economy, who knows? I am trying to be brave and think positive, but sometimes it is really hard to do. I just finished my Praxis II exam for licensure, so now I wait 4 weeks for the results.

No comments: